Today is my 28th birthday and, as usual, I’m anticipating snow. Since this is the first time in two years that I haven’t been pregnant on my birthday, I’m excited to have PLANS and no morning sickness. The plan is to have a fun morning with the family and then head off for a little R&R at the spa! I’m getting a new haircut and massage. Tonight Mr. Eco Incognito and I are heading on a date, too. All in all, it’s shaping up to be one of the best birthdays yet. However, there is one thing that I really miss from my youth.
In high school, I loved the morning announcements. First of all, I got a kick out of finding out who else shared my birthday. I also loved that anyone who listened could wish me happy birthday all day. I intently listened year round in order to share the birthday love. Since my high school announcers are famous in Hollywood now, I’m going to celebrate in the next-best-way and share 28 famous people who are also born on January 18.
Without further ado… I present 28 people throughout history who share my birthday (via wikipedia). HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL!
3. 1904 – Cary Grant, English actor (d. 1986)
6. Bob Bell, American clown (d. 1997)
7. Robert Anton Wilson, American author (d. 2007)
14. 1962 – Mike Lynch, American cartoonist
15. 1964 – Jane Horrocks, British actress
17. Dave Bautista, American professional wrestler
18. 1972 – Mike Lieberthal, American baseball player
21. 1974 – Princess Claire of Belgium
22. 1974 – Devon Odessa, American actress
23. 1974 – Maulik Pancholy, American actor
24. 1977 – Curtis Cregan, American actor
25. 1980 – Jason Segel, American actor
26. 1984 – Kristy Lee Cook, American singer
27. 1984 – Michael Kearney, American child prodigy